Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Do You See What I See? is the twentieth episode of the fifth season and the 117th overall episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Paranormal-studies major Miles spots a flying car and gives a class presentation on it, but the students are less than thrilled with his UFO sighting. Meanwhile, someone keeps calling Sabrina and hanging up. The caller is eventually revealed at the end of the episode to be Harvey, wanting to reconnect with Sabrina.
Uses of Magic
To See Miles' Future
(Cast by Sabrina Spellman)
- Prove me wrong and lay my fears,
- Show me Miles in fifteen years.
- Morgan does not appear in this episode.
- When Sabrina looks into Miles' future, she sees a picture of Roxie on his desk, identified as his wife, hinting that two possibly end up together.
- Harvey mentions the times when Sabrina turned him into a frog, a beast, a canadian mountie, and says he still has stretch marks from when she made him pregnant. For the record, it was Sabrina's Cousin Susie who turned him into a beast.
- Sabrina says the Yiddish word "oy" 4 times in this episode.
- The title alludes to the first line of the song "Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- At the beginning of this episode when Sabrina answers the phone and no one answers, Roxie asks her if she heard a cell door clanging in the background. When Sabrina answers "No", Roxie says "Then it wasn't my mom". Roxie's mother would appear in the Season Seven episode, It's A Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot Christmas, where it's revealed that she's had a criminal past and been in prison.