After Sabrina finds out that she was selected to read an essay she wrote about math at a school assembly, her friends are surprised that she isn't nervous about it. However, when she finally gets hit by stage fright, Sabrina turns to Salem for help and decides to use a fear removal spell to overcome her fright. As a result, Sabrina's fear spreads throughout the school, resulting in her friends becoming scared over the tiniest things. Sabrina then learns from her Quizmaster that she has to face her deepest fears in the Other Realm so everybody can return to normal.
Uses of Magic
- Hilda conjures a bullhorn.
- Hilda changes their clothes to Hawaiian style and conjures tropical drinks.
- Hilda makes Zelda's books disappear.
- Steam erupts from Zelda's ears.
- Hilda summons a pack of dogs.
- Steam erupts from Hilda's ears.
- Sabrina sends her fears away.
- Steve Allen shrinks.
- Sabrina turns herself into a clown.
To remove fear drink a glass of water while open to that page of the magic book.
- We learn that the Quizmaster has Coulrophobia, a fear of clowns.
- We learn that a case of witch-snap is what happens to witches' minds when they've been over worked.