Mr. Kraft is still dating Hilda, and still boring her half to death. When he announces that he will be chaperoning the Westbridge High ski trip, Sabrina decides that drastic measures are in order: disobeying Zelda's ban on anyone else using her lab top, Sabrina cooks up a potion to make him think like a teenager. Unfortunately, Mr. Kraft turns into a particularly obnoxious, irresponsible adolescent, putting both the ski trip and the school into jeopardy. Since Sabrina mixed the potion with caffeine, Mr. Kraft gets more and more immature, turning into a spoiled brat. He forgets to sign the food order, to pay the electricity bill, etc... That is when Sabrina asks Zelda for help.
Uses of Magic
- Hilda sends Mr. Kraft's car rolling downhill.
- Sabrina creates a potion to make Mr. Kraft a teenager.
- Sabrina makes the water fountain spray Mr. Kraft.
Anti-youth potion (made by Zelda)
- one part prune juice
- one part Miami Beach tap water
- a pinch of buddy epsom salt
- Valerie and The Quizmaster do not appear in this episode.
- In this episode we learn that Hilda's full name is Hildegard Antoinette Spellman.
- The episode title is based on The Battle of Little Big Horn, part of The Great Sioux War of 1876.
- At the end of the theme song, instead of having a brief quip for the audience, Sabrina attempts to sing opera, then coughs.
- The tune heard when Sabrina is trying to give spell pills to Mr. Kraft sounds like a remix of the Pink Panther theme.
- When Sabrina and Salem are talking on the phone, he concludes with "And be careful 99", referencing Barbara Feldon's character from "Get Smart".