Prelude to a Kiss is the seventh episode of the fourth season and the eighty second overall episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Dreama and Sabrina stand outside the coffee shop talking about Sabrina's crush on Josh. It is this crush that compels Sabrina to help Josh with his studies instead of going to a football game in which Harvey might play. Sabrina asks Dreama to page her if Harvey enters to play the game, but after many false alarms, Sabrina turns her pager off. It is in that exact moment that Harvey is asked to play and scores a victory for Westbridge. He doesn't see Sabrina in the benches, so he asks Dreama where she is, as Dreama tells him that she is sick and went home. Harvey goes looking for Sabrina and finds her kissing Josh.
Meanwhile, Hilda and Zelda find themselves so overwhelmed by all the work at the clock shop that they neglect their chores around the house. As a result, they are forced to hire their old friends, the pirates, as maids.
Uses of Magic
To read super fast:
(Casted by Sabrina Spellman)
Make me read fast and good,
As if my name was Evelyn Wood.
- Brad does not appear in this episode.
- This is the second appearance of the Pirates from the Season Three episode "Sabrina and the Pirates."
- If Sabrina needed to be in two places at once, why didn't she create a clone of herself like she did in the Season 1 episode "A Halloween Story?" She could have programmed it to say, "Wow, it sure is cold out here.", "Go, Westbridge!", and "Yay, Harvey!" and nobody would have been the wiser.
- Regarding the Witch Pager ordeal- wouldn't it be smarter of Sabrina to just say that she has a pager on vibrate, and step away to take the call?
- When Sabrina and Harvey enter the coffee shop, they start drinking cups that are just sitting around, they don't even order.
- When Sabrina, Harvey and Dreama are in a class, you can see Melissa Joan Hart's neck tattoo covered.
- "Prelude to a Kiss" is also the name of a Broadway musical.
- It's mentioned in The good The Bad and The Luau that , that is the last time the slicery is mentioned, however in this episode it is mentioned again.