When Sabrina inadvertently complains about her Quizmaster's teaching methods to a woman who turns out to be his boss, the Witches Council rules that he be reassigned to a new pupil, the nerdy Ralph. Sabrina, who is in the midst of cramming for her hardest magic test to date, finds herself being taught at home by her less-than-scholarly Aunt Hilda, while Zelda substitutes for her chemistry teacher at school. Sabrina eventually turns herself into water, fire and wind - which was her assigment - and passes her test, but before she can celebrate, she must get her Quizmaster back.
Uses of Magic
- Quizmaster appears.
- Sabrina turns herself into water.
- Ralph appears.
- Sabrina makes Libby's tongue swell.
- Zelda freezes the class.
- Sabrina turns herself into wind and fire.
- Valerie and Mr. Kraft do not appear in this episode.
- Sabrina learns that her Quizmaster's real name is Albert.
- Sabrina mentions to the head Quizmaster that it wasn't her that had badmouthed her Quizmaster, it was her evil twin. This foreshadows the season 3 episode "The Good, the Bad and the Luau" when she discovers that she actually has an evil twin, Katrina.
- Zelda substitute teaching Sabrina's chemistry class at her high school in this episode foreshadows her eventually becoming a full-time physics professor at John Adams College during seasons 5 and 6.
- The title may allude to the 1994 film Quiz Show, about the Twenty One quiz show scandal. Sabrina started quite the scandal, herself, as she got her Quizmaster in trouble.