When Sabrina plays one aunt against the other to get her way, Hilda and Zelda decide it's in Sabrina's best interest if they live in separate homes. However, the situation becomes a great deal more complicated when the witches council rules that Sabrina must choose between her aunts. Sabrina gets to see her future with Hilda and her future with Zelda to decide with which aunt she wants to stay. With Hilda, Sabrina become a slob, and Harvey marries Libby and has a child with her. With Zelda, Sabrina becomes a scientist that has to discover why Harvey's body has dissolved. This is when Sabrina decides that she must reunite her aunts so they can all live together.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle
- Jenna Leigh Green as Libby Chessler
- Alimi Ballard as Albert the Quizmaster
- Martin Mull as Willard Kraft
- RuPaul as Witch Judge / Hairdresser
- Kel Johari Rice Mitchell as Kel Kimble
- Kenan Thompson as Kenan Rockmore
- Curtis Andersen as Gordie
Uses of Magic
- Valerie does not appear in this episode.
- For all the scenes in Hilda's new house, the image is mirrored. This was done before in the Season 1 episode "Sabrina Through the Looking Glass."
- When Mr. Kraft sees the paper disappear, he blamed his ex-wife. We later find out that his ex-wife Lucy Kraft is a witch, in the Season 3 episode Mrs. Kraft.
- Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell crossed over as their characters from the Nickelodeon show Kenan & Kel in this episode.
- Celebrity drag queen RuPaul makes a special guest appearance in this episode as a Witch Judge. He appears in the episode dressed as a woman and as a man.
- When the Witch Judge says "And I'm thinking Orpanhage" is a parody of Oliver Twist when Bill Sykes says that to Fagin about Oliver.