Sabrina, the Teenage Boy is the sixth episode of the second season and the thirtieth overall episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Wondering what makes guys tick, Sabrina turns herself into a boy and befriends Harvey's social circle. But the hoax turns hurtful when Harvey reveals an interest in Valerie. Sabrina asks Libby on a date in order to spy on Harvey and Valerie's date. Sabrina finally finds out that Harvey isn't on a "real" date with Valerie, he just wanted to find out if Sabrina still liked him as he likes her.
Meanwhile, Hilda also partakes in the gender-bending antics in an attempt to get rid of smitten Mr. Kraft by pretending to be a possessive macho biker. When they get into a fight for Hilda's honor, she starts to like Mr. Kraft.
- Zelda: "I wish you would learn that it’s never a good idea to turn yourself into a boy."
Hilda: "Oh, there was no harm done! Except for those four cheese-steaks I ate."
- Salem: "Freeze! Don’t squirt that perfume unless you want to be a boy who gets beaten up."
Sabrina: "Man, that was close."
Salem: "It’s not enough to look like a dude, you have to start thinking like a dude. Have you picked a name yet?"
Salem: "We’re back to getting beaten up here..."
Uses of Magic
- Sabrina belches loud enough to be heard from space.
- Sabrina changes her voice.
- Sabrina turns two salt shakers into a microphone and speaker.
To turn a girl into a guy (potion brewed by Hilda and Sabrina):
Snips, snails, puppy dog tails (synthetic), and eye of newt.
- The Quizmaster doesn't appear in this episode.
- The episode title is a pun of the show's title: Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.