Sabrina, the Teenage Writer is the eighteenth episode of the third season and the sixty-eighth overall episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Sabrina's creative writing assignments aren't going well until she accidentally gets a hold of Hilda's magic typewriter and uses the people in her life as models for characters in a James Bond-type story. As usual, things take a turn for the worse when the characters literally come to life at school living out the plot of her assignment. The real individuals in Sabrina's life eventually soon mistaken the counterpoints as each other, causing more chaos. Sabrina manages to end the story just in time. However, just as she thinks she is out of hot water, she gets three weeks of detention.
Meanwhile, Hilda and Zelda receive a chain letter from the Other Realm and must deal with the repercussions of not forwarding it to other people.
- Valerie: (after bumping into the real Harvey after seeing the fictional Harvey) "When did you change your clothes?"
Harvey: "A couple of days ago...?"
- Mr. Kraft: Three weeks detentions, starting this afternoon, (Hands her the detention slip)
Sabrina: (Takes them in disgust), Another happy ending! (Sarcastically, bummed)
Uses of Magic
- The typewriter poofs away all the characters from Sabrina story after she types "The End".
- The final outfit for the opening credits in this episode is Sabrina wearing a sky-diving costume and saying, "If the in-flight movie is bad, I'm jumping!"
- The episode name is a play on the words of the show's own title "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch."
- Real Characters to Typewriter Characters:
- Mr Kraft - "Dr. Bad"
- Harvey Kinkle - "Derek Kink"
- Valerie Birkhead - "Vivian Soontodie"
- Libby Chessler - "Lydia Kissandkill"
- Mrs Quick - "Mrs. Doohickie"