After she develops a mild case of egotitis, Zelda and Hilda decide to call upon a special person named Bob from the Other Realm to help Sabrina with her problem. When Sabrina learns that Bob is actually Santa Claus during the course of their day spent together, she begins to panic when he gets hurt and is unable to deliver the world's presents. Hoping it will help cure her problem, Zelda and Hilda make Sabrina do Bob's job while they take care of him. As a result, Sabrina gets over her case of egotitis and gets numerous thanks from Bob as a result.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle
- Jenna Leigh Green as Libby Chessler
- Johnny Mathis as Himself
- John Ratzenberger as Bob / Santa Claus
- Jane Carr as Dr. Bull
- Steven Shenbaum as Ted
- Cork Hubbert as Fritz
- Kim Delgado as Mr. Glass
Sabrina: So I can’t decide whether I shoot for (a) The computer and the mountain bike, (b) The computer and the ski jacket or, (c) All of the above.
Harvey: Boy, I’d hate to be there if you got a savings bond
Uses of Magic
- Hilda conjures a decorated Christmas tree, and Zelda sends it away.
- Sabrina takes a baked potato from an unknown man.
- Sabrina takes Hilda's asparagus.
- Sabrina conjures Zelda's blouse.
- The psychiatrist summons Sabrina's inner child and sends her back again.
- Sabrina takes a Johnny Mathis Christmas album.
- Sabrina's presents disappear.
- Sabrina takes an old man's cane.
- Hilda improves the Christmas tree.
- Sabrina conjures her vacuum cleaner and dresses Salem like Rudolph.
- Sabrina gives Libby love for her stepbrother.
- Sabrina's presents reappear.
- Sabrina sends a present to the man she took the baked potato from.
- Santa conjures presents for Hilda and Zelda.
- Santa goes up the chimney.
- Sabrina conjures mistletoe.
- Zelda summons Johnny Mathis.
To summon Bob
Sung by Hilda and Zelda: Bob, Bob, Bob, BOB