Sabrina and the Pirates is the fifteenth episode of the third season and the sixty fifth overall episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
In the basement, Hilda and Zelda look for the Family Secret board to display the clues only to discover three pirates they were supposed to let go years before. Hilda had forgotten to release them so the Witches Council orders Hilda and Zelda to rehabilitate them and try to teach the pirates to live civilly.
Meanwhile, Sabrina and Valerie try to get into an Over-18 Club to see N'Sync, but as they are 17, Sabrina gets some fake IDs from the Other Realm. After the concert, Sabrina's ID begins to talk and tells her that since she got a fake ID, now her magic is also fake.
Meanwhile, Salem keeps breaking the Family Secret board and struggling to put it back together before all the chaos ends and Hilda and Zelda find out.
Uses of Magic
To Send the Fake I.D.s back to the Other Realm
(Cast by Sabrina Spellman)
- Two of two I.D.s do I wield,
- Take them back so my magic will be real.
- Libby and Mr. Kraft do not appear in this episode.
- The bouncer at the club does not recognize Sabrina and Valerie two times after they tried to get in for the first time.
- Sabrina's fake ID says her birthday is on April 22, 1981 which is erroneous since it is really at the start of the school year. This is acceptable as it is supposed to be a fake, but it also gives her address as 133 Collins Road in Westbridge, Massachusetts, 01970, which is the zip code for nearby Salem, Massachusetts.
- When Sabrina flies into the living room, she is dressed like Peter Pan, the classic J.M. Barrie character who never wanted to grow up.
- Salem's line, "Long live the teen.," is an pun on the phrase "Long live the Queen".</p>
- In its purest form, Hilda's magic appears as a stream of green sparkles that ends in an explosion.