It is Sabrina's wedding day and she wakes up with cold feet (literally frozen solid)and her feet are in giant ice cubes. As family members arrive at the Spellman household, Sabrina must get rid of all her doubts in time to walk down the aisle. Sabrina is visited by Doubt himself and handed Aaron's soul stone. Sabrina zaps herself to The North Star and gets her own soul stone, to find out if her stone and Aaron's are a fit and whether they are truly meant to be together.
Salem wakes Sabrina up on her wedding day and tries to make sure she doesn't have cold feet. To her surprise, her feet are actually frozen in two big blocks of ice. In the kitchen, Morgan and Roxie are organizing everything for the wedding when Aaron and his parents stop by to figure out if Sabrina is ready. In her room, Sabrina breaks the blocks of ice, and has Roxie and Morgan tell everyone that she's gonna be a few minutes.
Amanda zaps herself in to congratulate Sabrina and she and Salem talk about her having second thoughts and Sabrina says it's because her family is nowhere to be found or can't make it. Amanda asks why Harvey isn't coming and Sabrina says it's complicated.
Aaron calls Sabrina downstairs to reveal that Aunt Hilda has arrived with a llama! They go to the kitchen where Hilda reveals that the llama is actually her mother who doesn't turn into a ball of wax. Hilda and Zelda went to the Witches Council to convince them to allow Diana to be at Sabrina's wedding without consequences and Hilda volunteered Zelda to be temporarily turned into a candle in sacrifice. Amanda then zaps herself to Harvey on his motorcycle to convince him to go to the wedding but he refuses.
Sabrina is still not ready and goes to her room to find Doubt waiting for her and Sabrina argues that she's not doubting anything. Doubt gives Sabrina Aaron's soul stone from the North Star and tells her to go there to get hers. She gets it and goes back to her room where Amanda tells her that everyone thinks she ran away. Sabrina then matches her stone with Aaron's but they don't fit together, meaning they're not soul mates.
At the church, Sabrina is trying to make the stones fit together to no avail while Salem tries to give her advice. Morgan, Roxie, Diana, Hilda, and Aaron's parents burst in to tell her about the problems at the wedding but Aaron comes in to break it up. Aaron talks with Sabrina about both of their doubts and tells her that the only thing that matters is that they love each other.
The wedding starts and elsewhere, Harvey finds that Amanda has left his soul stone on his motorcycle. Just as Sabrina's dad shows up to walk her down the aisle, she panics when she realizes that the something old Morgan gave her to wear is actually the bracelet that Harvey gave her way back in their sophomore year. The bracelet has the inscription "12:36," which is the time that she and Harvey met. Sabrina zaps herself in miniature size to Hilda and Diana to get them to talk to her in the back. Diana and Hilda tell Sabrina to stop putting her faith in magic and to follow her heart. However, at the altar, Sabrina is unable to complete her vows and Aaron realizes that they're not soul mates and is okay with calling the wedding off.
Sabrina runs out of the church and finds Harvey waiting for her with his soul stone. Sabrina realizes that Harvey is the answer and runs up to him and they share a kiss. Everybody then comes out of the church stating that it's about time. Ted realizes that it's 12:36 on the dot. Harvey and Sabrina's soul stones fit perfectly together and they ride off on his motorcycle, ending seven years of magic and laughs!
Uses of Magic
To Go to the North Star
(Cast by Sabrina Spellman)
- One place in heaven is always true,
- Help me to know before I say "I do."
- This is the first appearance of Aunt Hilda since the season 6 finale "I Fall to Pieces." Technically, Zelda appears too but only as a candle; the reason for this is that the producers could only afford to bring back one of the aunts and Hilda was more popular so they chose Caroline Rhea to return.
- Originally, Zelda was supposed to have been transformed into a book but instead they turned her into a candle.
- This is the first appearance of Ted since Season Four's "No Place Like Home." His entrance makes him the last character in the series to use magic. This is the first appearance of Diana since Season Six's "The Whole Ball of Wax." This is the only episode in which Sabrina's parents appear together.
- Sabrina panics when she realizes that the something old Morgan gave her to wear was actually the bracelet that Harvey gave her way back in the Season 1 episode "As Westbridge Turns." The bracelet has the inscription "Harvey Digs Sabrina. 12:36," which is the time that she and Harvey met in the "Pilot." At the end of the episode, Ted realizes that Sabrina and Harvey have rode off together at 12:36 on the dot.
- Hilda mentions that cousin Mortimer is at the wedding. Mortimer appeared in the Season Three episode "The Pom-Pom Incident." However, Hilda incorrectly refers to him as Sabrina's "Uncle Mortimer." This makes it plausible that all of Sabrina's other relatives are at the wedding as well.
- Fans have questioned why Sabrina would even think that Aaron was her soul mate when she turned to stone and fell to pieces in "I Fall to Pieces" only when Harvey, Josh, and the wedding caterer left her, indicating that one of them was her true love.
- With this episode, Sabrina and Salem are the only characters to appear in every episode of the series, including the two TV movies.
- Sabrina, Salem, Hilda, Harvey, Amanda, and Zelda are the only characters to appear in every season. Though of course, Beth Broderick did not portray Zelda in her two appearances this season.
- Sabrina, Salem, Hilda, "Zelda," Harvey, and Ted are the only characters to appear in both the Pilot and the series finale.
- The producers and writers have said that if the show had continued on for an eighth season, the plot would have involved Sabrina and Harvey living in a haunted house. It has also been rumored that Aunt Irma would have become a regular character.
- Salem gives Sabrina an envelope full of cash as a wedding gift, revealing that he's been stealing her birthday card money since she turned 16.
- When Zelda lights her own wick in candle form at the end of the episode, her magical sound effect is heard.
- Aunt Irma holds to her promise - from the previous episode - of not attending Sabrina's wedding.
- Some fans claim that Miles Goodman can be seen in the background of guests at Sabrina's wedding.
- In Sabrina, the Matchmaker , it is said the Harvey and Sabrina are soul mates.