Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Roland the Troll returns, still determined to win Sabrina's love. However, now he is the Equalizer, in charge of balancing things out in the universe. He begins to stalk an annoyed Sabrina, taking something from her when she takes something away from anyone else. After Sabrina accidentally "steals the heart" of a guy named Ken who Valerie's interested in, Roland uses his authority to steal Sabrina's heart, making her fall madly in love with him. The now lovestruck Sabrina leaves to get married to Roland in the Other Realm, upon which her heart will be sealed and she'll be transformed into his love slave permnanently.
Desperate for Valentine's Day dates, Zelda and Hilda summon Cupid, only to discover that he is depressed and has lost his belief in love, until Hilda makes him laugh and is aghast to discover that he is now Mr. Kraft's rival for her reluctant affections.
Uses of Magic
- Sabrina makes the machine have more credit.
- Ronald makes Harvey tells Sabrina that can not go to the dance with her.
- Ronal brings up a magic needle.
- Sabrina makes Valerie invite Ken to dance.
- Ronald Harvey fence makes the dance.
- Sabrina pulgarcita fence makes the dance.
To Summon Cupid
(Cast by Hilda Spellman)
- Love is special,
- Love is alive,
- Send me Cupid for 5.95!
- Libby and The Quizmaster do not appear in this episode.
- This is Roland's second appearance in the show, the first being in Troll Bride. This is Cupid's second appearance, appearing first in Dummy for Love.
- The audience learns (as far as the show is concerned) that Cupid does not need to necessarily shoot arrows...he can actually hurl "love peas" at people to make them fall in love.
- This is the second Valentine's Day episode.