The True Adventures of Rudy Kazootie is the 3rd episode of Season 1 of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
When Sabrina is disappointed with a pair of rollerblades she conjured, she is persuaded to look for a job. She soon finds one babysitting job and even turns it to her advantage when she agrees to meet up with Harvey for a study date. Unfortunately, this apparently agreeable situation doesn't last for long when she accidentally turns the little baby into an adult with a spell she doesn't even realize she casted. She then has to seek help without anyone else realizing the baby problem.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman
- Nick Bakay as Salem Saberhagen
- Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman
- Beth Broderick as Zelda Spellman
- Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle
- Paul Feig as Eugene Pool
Uses of Magic
- Hilda conjures ice-creams in the freezer.
- Zelda closes the freezer door.
- Sabrina conjures Rollerblaws (an Other Realm knock-off roller-bladed).
- Hilda makes snow stop falling.
- Sabrina accidentally uses a passion spell to turn Rady into an adult.
- Sabrina tries to reverse her spell but fails.
- Hilda makes chalk write on the chalkboard LOSER.
- Zelda uses a passion spell to summon Randy Travis.
- Sabrina uses a passion spell to turn Rady back into baby.
- Sabrina uses a passion spell to summon Eddie Cibrian.
Passion Spells-if witches want something enough and say it three times it might just happen. To Turn Rady Into An Adult
- (Cast by Sabrina Spellman)
- Come on, be a big boy, be a big boy, be a big boy.
To Turn Rudy Back Into A Baby
- (Cast by Sabrina Spellman )
- Boy big a be, boy big a be, boy big a be.
To Summon Randy Travis
- (cast by Zelda Spellman )
- Randy Travis,Randy Travis,Randy Travis.
To Summon Eddie Cibrian
- (cast by Sabrina Spellman)
- Eddie Cibrian,Eddie Cibrian,Eddie Cibrian.
To Summon Brad Pitt
- (cast by Sabrina Spellman ) - unfinished
- Brad Pitt,Brad Pitt,Brad Pitt
- Sabrina: I’ve found all kinds of great stuff. It’s er, not brand name but I’m sure it tastes fine.
- (She hands over a selection of candies and puts some cans of soda on the coffee table.)
- Harvey: (Reading the wrappers) ‘Schnickers’? ‘N and N’s’? ‘Butterthumb’? Where do these people shop?
- Sabrina: I don’t know but if you're thirsty there’s ‘Popsi’
- Harvey: Do they have ‘You-hoo’?
- Sabrina: No, but they have ‘Hey, over here’
- Harvey: I think I’ll just have a diet Popsi.
- Hilda: I need a piece of sky with a smidge of smoke and a slightly bulbous doohickey.
- Zelda: Here you go.
- (She hands the piece to Hilda and she fits it in the puzzle.)
- Hilda: You know it’s funny but when you live a thousand years, jigsaw puzzles don’t seem like such a waste of time.
- Mr. Pool: All right, er since we’ve covered so much material today I’m going to move the test up to tomorrow. Have fun studying.
- Harvey: But Mr. Pool, tonight’s game four of the World Series!
- Mr. Pool: No, really? Well since I’ll be stuck here hosting parents' night I guess we’ll all be missing the series together. Vindictive? Perhaps but it’s what gets me through the day.
- The fourth outfit for this episode's credits is a big chicken mascot outfit. Sabrina takes off the head and says, "I've got to get better at this magic!"
- Libby and Jenny do not appear in this episode.
- We find out that witches can not zap in brand name items because witches in the 70's, "way overdid the Gucci."
- Sabrina lives at 113 Collins Road.
- When Sabrina accidentally turns Rudy into an adult, she mentions a radioactive spider as something to blame it on. This is how Spiderman acquired his powers.
- Frank Conniff, who portrayed big Rudy in this episode, appears briefly in the season finale as Prince Randy.