The Wild, Wild Witch is the nineteenth episode of the fourth season and the ninety fourth overall episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
When Sabrina gets in trouble for handing out free drinks at work, skipping her curfew, missing a newspaper deadline and putting off getting her homework done, Hilda and Zelda decide to ground her for a week. Annoyed at all the rules she has to follow, Sabrina proclaims she can't wait for college so she doesn't have to follow so many rules. This prompts Jedediah, a magic prospector working with Salem, to send Sabrina to a Wild West town governed by a large amount of rules. When the old sheriff gives Sabrina the job, her first rule is to abolish all rules. As a result, the town becomes chaotic and Sabrina must face the Petulant Kid to fix it.
Uses of Magic
To summon the Magic prospector
(Casted by Salem Saberhagen)
I found magic through a legal route, Help me get the rest of the loot!
- This episode marks the final appearance of Mrs. Quick.
- In the beginning of the episode when they blew the roof off the house, they shouldn't have been able to see the sky since they were on the first floor.
- Due to the promos showing Sabrina battling the Petulant Kid who looks identical to her, some assumed that we would see the return of her evil twin Katrina, though this was proven to be false. Katrina returns in the Season 5 episode "You Can't Twin".
- The episode title alludes to the movie Wild, Wild West.
- When Sabrina appears in the living room and hangs up, a boom mic can be seen at the top for a few seconds.